WHAT’S IN IT?
Learn the core concepts of coding a real business app with Angular and TypeScript from an industry expert in an immersive, hands-on workshop.
Bring your laptop! An essential part of the training is dedicated to building apps together and testing things in real time (interactive learning classes).
WE ARE IN SANTO DOMINGO
Not every day you have the opportunity to receive training from highly-experienced certified international coaches.
This immersive instructor-led workshop covers all the core concepts and guides you to build a full Angular data-centric business application, including the role of TypeScript, project setup, code structure, style guide, using the Angular CLI, data binding and MV*, abstracted remote data calls through services, observables, and routing. Angular Academy is the ideal starting point to understand and use Angular 7 effectively now. You’ll experience several demos and “code along” activities and be provided with the code throughout the workshop, as you learn how to build apps using Angular 7, with plenty of interactivity with the instructor in the room.
- TypeScript fundamentals
- Setup and Tooling
- Getting started with the Angular CLI
- Introduction to Angular
- Structure of an app
- The Components Model
- Decorators, Templating Syntax, Data Binding, Directives, Input/Output, Events, Pipes
- Dependency Injection, Services and providers
- Introduction to Reactive Programming with RxJS (Observables)
- Async Requests to a REST API (HTTP)
- Implementing a local cache
- Debugging an application
- Implementing pagination, sorting and filtering on a grid
- Creating a Custom pipe
- NgModules, Ahead-of-time compilation, and Tree Shaking
- Deploying to production
- Navigation and Routing
- Forms and Validation
- Using Http to Update or Delete data on the server
- Login screen, Login Service
- Protecting a Route with Route Guards
- Global Error Handling
- Best Practices!
Event Timeslots (1)